Sunday 13 March 2016

Art Journal: When You Believe

This page is my take on Tim Holtz’s March 2016 Tag.  I don’t have the Distress Crayons yet so I’ve substituted them for my Faber-Castell gelatos.  Until I get my hands on some I won’t know what the difference is but they are a fabulous medium to use.  When it comes to die-cutting in my journal I am fearless!  Just remember you won’t get up to the edge of the spine and don’t do this with an automatic machine as you won’t be able to stop when you get to the middle.  Scroll down for the speed video, list of ingredients and close up photos…

Ingredients

  • White Gesso Pebeo
  • Gloss Gel Medium by Golden
  • Cosmic Shimmer Acrylic Glue
  • Gelatos by Faber-Castell
  • Silver Foil Sheet by Gedeo
  • Tim Holtz Sticker words: Big Chat and Chit Chat
  • Idea-ology by Tim Holtz – metal band
  • Distress Inks: Walnut Stain, Ground Cappuccino and Black Soot
  • Dies: Heartfelt over the edge by Tonic and Butterflies by Spellbinders
  • Stickles – Cinnamon
  • Ink spray made using AquaTints
  • Distress Stain – Brushed Brass
  • Scrap of corrugated card board
  • Piece of twineWP_20160313_13_55_56_ProWP_20160313_13_56_17_ProWP_20160313_13_56_24_ProWP_20160313_13_56_30_Pro

No comments:

Post a Comment