Friday 29 May 2015

Art Journal: Fashion Fades

This is now my favourite page so far!  I used papers from the Correspondence papers by Craftwork Cards with has a vintage Paris theme.  I searched online for vintage portrait pictures and remembered a movie I watched of Coco Chanel’s life and how inspiring she was.  So voila! Printed off her photo and a random Eiffel Tower one and took to distress!

I had also just picked up a stamp shape punch from Hobbycraft which also embosses so now I can make my own stamps!  Chuck in a couple of doillies and a die cut flower from the same paper set embellished with Liquid Pearls and a mini bottle top.

The finer details: the bottle top was antiqued a bit with a brown Spectrum Noir alcohol pen, the map page was distressed using Tim Holtz wrinkle distress technique and the shadowing around the main parts of the page was done with a Faber Castell Pitt Brush pen to give great depth.



No comments:

Post a Comment