Friday 11 September 2015

Art Journal: Our Mind is a Constant Voyage

WP_20150825_11_43_32_Pro 1

I do like this one it could be one of my favourites but I'm not sure if that's anything I've done or just the fabulous quote.  I also like how I included a simple tag to a page as part of the quote made it interesting.  Long words are achievable with a hyphen!  Hurray!  There is a lonnnnnng list of materials used for this one so please scroll down for details and photos.  At the end of the video you see me adding some stamps but I didn't like how it came out to I stamp onto book paper instead and voila!

Ingredients

  • White Gesso
  • Decoupage papers
  • Tim Holtz Tissue Wrap
  • Distress inks: Old Paper, Antique Linen, Tea Dye, Vintage Photo
  • Manilla Tag
  • Homemade ink spray (Aqua Tints in a mister bottle with a little water)
  • Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz Stamps Classics
  • Faber Castell PITT brush pens
  • Clear stamps from my stash of random stamps
  • Black Archival Ink 
  • Liquid Pearls: Brass
  • Thick reclaimed Twine
  • Old book paper
  • Stencils – Memory Box and Dot Fade by Time Holtz
  • Pebeo modelling paste
  • Brass charms from stash
  • Alpha stamps by Craftwork Cards
  • White gel pen and Black spectrum noir
  • Distress texture stamps – Sheena Douglass
  • Thick Embossing Powder by Cosmic Shimmer – Vintage Bronze
  • Gilding Wax by Creative Expressions in Vintage Green Gold
    WP_20150825_11_43_41_ProWP_20150825_11_43_47_ProWP_20150825_11_43_56_Pro

No comments:

Post a Comment