Friday 13 October 2017

Colorista Dark Collection Featured on HSN (Home Shopping Network)

If you’re into adult colouring at the moment and you haven’t tried the Colorista Dark colouring pads with the Metallic Pencils from Crafter’s Companion then you are definitely missing a trick!  I was fortunate enough to get to create some cool samples using the Floral Boutique 6x6” paper pad for the recent show on HSN in North America.  You can also find my previous Floral Boutique/Colorista Dark samples here made for the UK here.  What’s nice about crafting from a colouring book is that you can colour very portably – for instance, I coloured up my pads whilst I was on vacation in Mallorca, then when I came back home I got out my sentiment stamps and dies to create what you can see below…

003_image_3.scale-400

This is an altered MDF heart.

004_image_4.scale-400

The front of this card has been made from acetate.

005_image_5.scale-400

I created a vellum sentiment strip for this one.

006_image_6.scale-400

I used my hexagon dies and my diamond press for this one.

007_image_7.scale-400

This is a white side stepper fancy card blank from Crafter’s Companion.

008_image_8.scale-400

All I added to this one were some silver jewels and matted the colouring onto some matching dark mirror card.

009_image_9.scale-400

You can cut out other elements and layer them on top of other pages.

010_image_10.scale-400

Clean and simple!

001_image_1.scale-400

This was interesting – it’s just a regular old bean can painted with black gesso but when it was finished I sprayed it with Spray and Shine by Crafter’s Companion and the colours popped and it went super glossy!

002_image_2.scale-400

A cute box made using my Ultimate Pro.

No comments:

Post a Comment