Wednesday 24 June 2015

Art Journal: In My Own Little World

This journal entry was came from a challenge to do a self portrait… yikes.  Well I drew something resembling my younger self (I went for a childhood portrait because I wanted to go for bright garish colours which happened to resemble my favourite childhood colour combination).  I urge anyone to have a go at doing a self portrait without trying to get it right because to result should still look quite cool and if in doubt add big eyes!

Ingredients

  • Faber Castell Gelatos
  • Spectrum Aqua Pens
  • Distress Ink Vintage Photo
  • Faber Castell Pitt Brush Pens
  • Pebeo acrylics
  • Paper doilies
  • Paper by Craftwork Cards Fab Fabrics
  • Liquid Pearls
  • Stickles
  • Stencil by Sheena Douglass
  • Texture Stamps by Crafters Companion

WP_20150622_22_18_13_ProWP_20150622_22_19_50_Pro

Did you know you can also paint with liquid pearls?  Check out the lips!

WP_20150622_22_20_25_Pro

1 comment: